Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weeks 2 & 3- Trying to Get Organized



I feel that in order to really start opening up creatively I have to get my space organized so I don't feel like I am drowning in STUFF. Most of weeks 2 and 3 involved trying to install things, clean up and put things away.  

This included: 

Installing a rack under my cabinets for mugs.

Washing lots of dishes.

Washing even more clothes.

Mending holes in sweaters and sewing buttons back on.

Putting up pivoting towel rods on the half wall upstairs so I can hang clothes up rather than throw them on the floor or over the wall itself. (This has been working well in conjunction with rearranging the bathroom so I could fit a hamper upstairs out of the way. Although that led to moving towel bars which means painting will have to take place at some point).

 So a bit of a bust on true creativity, but hopefully something that will help me to get to that creativity in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment